Welcome to the Davidson County Office of the Clerk and Master‘s website! We hope you find it both informational and helpful. Here you can find information on case filings through our Odyssey link, trial & motion dockets, upcoming tax sales, and directions to the office. The mission of the Davidson County Chancery Court Clerk and Master’s Office is to provide professional, courteous, and efficient public service to all those with business in the Chancery Court. We are proud to serve the citizens of Metro Nashville Davidson County! Read more about our office…
Maria M. Salas, Clerk & Master
Maria M. Salas was appointed Clerk and Master of the Davidson County Chancery Court on December 1, 2015. Prior to her appointment, she was in private practice for 23 years, specializing in bankruptcy. Maria received her B.S. from Middle Tennessee State University summa cum laude in 1985, and her Juris Doctorate from the Nashville School of Law in 1992. She is a member of the Tennessee and Nashville Bar Associations and the Tennessee and Nashville Lawyers’ Associations for Women. She is a fellow of the Tennessee Bar Foundation and the Nashville Bar Foundation, and is an alumnus of the Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law program.
Working with Our Office
- View the latest Delinquent Tax Sale List:
Please click here to visit our Property Tax Sale Schedule page!
- Subscribe to Chancery Information Access:
Please view our Chancery Information Access page!
- Request Copies:
Visit our File Room page for information on requesting copies and payment.
- Request a Motion Date:
Our Motions Dockets Overview page includes details and contact information should you have questions or require further details.
- Find a Case:
Please view our Public Records Search Page!
- Find a Court Form:
Our Forms page contains important documents and forms for downloading.
- Request a Name Change:
Download forms for name changes by clicking here…
UPCOMING TRIAL DOCKETS
- September 27, 2021 - Part I about Part I
- September 27, 2021 - Part III about Part III
- September 27, 2021 - Part IV about Part IV
- September 28, 2021 - Part III about Part III
- September 28, 2021 - Part IV about Part IV
Show All Trial Dockets
UPCOMING MOTION DOCKETS
- October 8, 2021 - Part I - Motions Closed about Part I - Motions Closed
- October 8, 2021 - Part II - Motions Closed about Part II - Motions Closed
- October 8, 2021 - Part III - Motions Closed about Part III - Motions Closed
- October 15, 2021 - Part III - No Motions about Part III - No Motions
- October 22, 2021 - Part II - No Motions (Judicial Conference) about Part II - No Motions (Judicial Conference)
- October 29, 2021 - Part I - No Motions about Part I - No Motions
- October 29, 2021 - Part II - Motions Closed about Part II - Motions Closed
Show All Motion Dockets