Maria M. Salas, Clerk & Master
Maria M. Salas was reappointed for a second term as Clerk and Master of the Davidson County Chancery Court on December 1, 2021. Prior to her initial appointment, she was in private practice for 23 years, specializing in bankruptcy. Maria received her B.S. from Middle Tennessee State University summa cum laude in 1985, and her Juris Doctorate from the Nashville School of Law in 1992. She is a member of the Tennessee and Nashville Bar Associations and the Tennessee and Nashville Lawyers’ Associations for Women. She is a fellow of the Tennessee Bar Foundation and the Nashville Bar Foundation, and is an alumnus of the Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law program.
Working with Our Office
- View the latest Delinquent Tax Sale List:
Please click here to visit our Property Tax Sale Schedule page!
- Subscribe to Chancery Information Access:
Please view our Chancery Information Access page!
- Request Copies:
Visit our File Room page for information on requesting copies and payment.
- Request a Motion Date:
Our Motions Dockets Overview page includes details and contact information should you have questions or require further details.
- Find a Case:
Please view our Public Records Search Page!
- Find a Court Form:
Our Forms page contains important documents and forms for downloading.
- Request a Name Change:
Download forms for name changes by clicking here…
UPCOMING TRIAL DOCKETS
- September 25, 2023 - Part I about Part I
- September 25, 2023 - Part II about Part II
- September 25, 2023 - Part III about Part III
- September 25, 2023 - Part IV about Part IV
- September 26, 2023 - Part IV about Part IV
Show All Trial Dockets
UPCOMING MOTION DOCKETS
- September 29, 2023 - Part I - No Motions about Part I - No Motions
- September 29, 2023 - Part II - No Motions about Part II - No Motions
- September 29, 2023 - Part III - No Additions about Part III - No Additions
- September 29, 2023 - Part IV - No Motions about Part IV - No Motions
- October 6, 2023 - Part III - No Additions about Part III - No Additions
- October 6, 2023 - Part IV - No Additional Dispositive Motions about Part IV - No Additional Dispositive Motions
- October 13, 2023 - Part IV - No Motions about Part IV - No Motions
Show All Motion Dockets