- January 1 – New Year’s Day
- Third Monday in January – Martin Luther King Day
- Third Monday in February – Presidents’ Day
- Good Friday
- Last Monday in May – Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- First Monday in September – Labor Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Fourth Thursday in November – Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving – Columbus Day Observed*
- December 25 – Christmas Day
- Pursuant to T.C.A. 15-1-101, the Clerk and Master’s Office will be closed on these Tennessee legal holidays:
When any of these days falls on Sunday, the following Monday shall be substituted. When any of these days falls on Saturday, the preceding Friday shall be substituted.
*Pursuant to T.C.A 4-4-105(a)(3), the Governor has designated that the Columbus Day holiday shall be substituted for the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Additionally, any official closing of the Metro Courthouse by Metro Government may impact the hours of operation of the Clerk and Master’s Office.